Monday 19 January 2015

Liebster Awards

I have been nominated by Rachel and Lucy to complete the Liebster Award, please go check them out!


What is the Liebster Award?
The idea of the Liebster Award is to help spread the word of less well-known blogs and those who are just starting out in the world of blogging.


The Rules;
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them. 
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer. 
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs. 


Since I've been nominated twice; I'm just going to answer both sets of questions from both blogs...

Questions from Rachel;
1. What is your current job/dream job?

I currently work very part time (like one day a week part time -as I’m at school) at a chinese take away, its very stressful don’t underestimate it! Feel like abit of a survivor to be honest, many have come and gone, buckled under the pressure as it were but I've sticked it out and I'm proud of that, I love being able to spend my own money, money that I have earned.


2. What is your favourite thing to do?
I really like to watch films, go social media. Everything you could possibly link to an unsociable human. 

I’m kidding I’m not too bad really. I like to do a lot of things, eating out, drama and I recently got a camera so I’m looking forward to start dabbling into a bit of photography

3. Why did you start your blog?For something new, i know a few people who do it and really enjoy it so i thought i though why not give it a shot. I wanted to find a way to start documenting my life and i decided why not share it.

4. What is your favourite colour?i don’t know. there are hundreds, i don’t want to be one of those artisty people who say they love all colours but i honestly don’t know.
Update; i do know; its either, a mustard yellow, a really deep red or like a heather colour oo or like a duck egg blue…?!?!?!


5. Describe yourself in three words. Argumentative, some would say witty and easy going 

6. Which is your favourite: fashion or make-up?DIFFICULT. Both i can’t chose (how very typical girl of me)

7. What is the best joke you know?its too long to say, maybe ill share it another time - watch this space

8. What are you doing tomorrow?school, revision, life sucks at the moment oh and work the joys

9. What is your favourite microsoft word font? (I think this says a lot about people:p)I need to update myself on the fonts before i can commit to just one.
OKAY; for like boring things that i have to use a semi-decent font for; I like Modern 20, its uber cute and classic but for others thing i like sweetie pie because it dots its ‘I’s with hearts!!!!



10. What is your favourite song at the moment?Bleeding Out Imagine Dragons

11. What is the best advice you could give to somebody?There is no point crying over spilt milk - Sometime i think i should try taking my own advise!




Questions from Lucy;
1. What made you want to start blogging?2. Name your favourite bloggers
JUST THE HELL OF IT DA DA DA (for a more appropriate response see question 3 above) 

3. Your favourite film
oooooo she’s the man is a classic forever my fave and clueless is unbeatable
(I have just noticed there is no number 2...)

4. Your top 3 make up productsWake me up conclear, my Louise Young Eye palette (fancy i know) andddddd I’m loving my TopShop lipstick in the colour wine gum

5. Describe your perfect dayI would say a cute picnic but I’m sure everyone would say that so maybe a day out to london, go to the cereal cafe because that fascinates me so much and wander around for a while, that sounds good to me... 

6. If you had the chance would you watch a trailer for your 2015?Probably but i'd regret it straight after

7. What would you tell your 10 year old self?Don’t worry, you get braces in the future

8. If you had to be an animal, what animal would you be and why?A Dog or a pet because your safe and stroked a lot, not a fish though...

9. tea or coffee?Teaaaaaa, although i do love the coffee favour in the revels packet

10. Favourite quote*see question 11 on the previous thingy*

11. Share a fact about yourselfI am on a hunt to find brannigans crisps, if anyone knows of anywhere that stocks them PLEASE LET ME KNOW (especially Ham and Mustard favour!!!)



Anyway I hope that that gave you a little bit more insight on what its like to be me,


My Questions;
1.) Your favourite high street shop
2.) Your favourite pizza topping (or are you just a fan of the ol' Margarita like me?)
3.) If you could go anything knowing you couldn't fail what would it be?
4.) Are you a dreamer or a realist?
5.) If you could live anywhere is the world, where + why?
6.) Whats your favourite kind of cheese
7.) A makeup product you wish you had but don't want to pay for...
8.) What made you/Inspired you to start your blog (sorry it had to be done)
9.) If I gave you a elephant where would you hide it?
10.) Whats one thing off your bucket list? if you have one of course....
11.) If you could meet anyone who would it be?

Thank you for the nominations 

Monday
January 19th
17:13
x


1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I've nominated you for a different award, The Versatile Blogger Award! As a way of showing what bloggers you have discovered recently. If you want to get involved check my blog https://ohrebeccaa.wordpress.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete